Here at Gozango,
I teach English in a way you may not have tried,
Have you ever thought to yourself:
—English is the international language, and by knowing English, my child will have more work and travel opportunities in the future.
—It would be easier for my child to learn English at a young age, so they do not feel shy or embarrassed about their English ability or accent as an adult.
–We are planning a trip to an English speaking country to see family/friends, and I’d like my daughter to know a little bit before we go.
—My son is showing an interest in English books, and asks me what some words mean, so I’d like to support and encourage him to learn English now.
If you’re the type of parent who believes that knowing
English opens doors…
…you’ve come to the right place.
I developed the “Learning English via Songs” system for children
because I believe:
- Teaching should be Customized (to YOUR child and their Interests)
- Learning should be Effective. (You want something that works, right?) 🙂
- Learning should be Fun!
I believe learning through songs is not used enough,
even though it is Customizable, Effective AND Fun.
My mission is to share the “Learning English via Songs” system with you
so your child can learn English.
Learning English with Songs gets results!
- I speak several language myself – songs are the basis of how I learned languages, and remember them.
- I hold a degree in Linguistics from UC Berkeley – there is scientific research to support this system.
- I’m a mom to 2 little girls who are well on their way to becoming trilingual – the basis of how I teach them is songs.
- The children I teach English to in Finland are singing, dancing and speaking in English after just a few weeks – and your child can too.
Learning with songs is extremely effective.
Will Gozango work for you and your child?
- Even if you’re not living in an English speaking country…
- Even if you don’t speak English fluently yourself…
- Even if you’ve tried other ways, and your child just doesn’t seem to be that interested…
…songs are a simple way to incorporate English into your family’s life, to learn from a native speaker,
in a way that we like and enjoy.
Are you wondering HOW to teach your child English at home?
- Should you be speaking to your child in English, or not?
- Should your child spend 2 hours watching videos on YouTube each day?
- Should you get them a private tutor?
- What is the right age to start?
I will help you find answers through both research and real life examples,
and show you a specific method you can use at home to introduce English to your young child.
I believe that by incorporating
Your Child’s Unique Interests into the learning process,
your child will be Happier to try,
and will get Better Results too.
So what next?
- I’d like to send you my eBook to help you get started – click here to sign up and receive 17 Ideas to Jumpstart your Child’s English.
- Visit our blog for lots of free tools to help you teach your child English.
- Play some songs in English on repeat at home, and see what happens.
No cost, no obligations to read the eBook, to learn more about Gozango, and see if this is a right fit for your family. 🙂
Plus, you will automatically receive:
- Proven tips to give your child more exposure to English (wherever you are in the world)
- Educational tools you can use at home (and how to get your child to pay attention)
- Song lyrics to easy-to-learn songs (that your child will sing and dance to)
- Videos of a real person, with a native English accent, talking and singing to your child (no scary videos or commercials here)
Thanks!! and see you soon!
PS. What language do you speak at home? I’d love to hear from you! Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m interested in everyone’s unique situation and read every response. 🙂