Have you ever thought to yourself:
-I want my child to learn English now so it’s easier for him to learn English at a young age than it was for me as an adult.
-We have friends/family in the US/UK/Australia, and I’d like my kids to know some English so they can speak with them and build a better relationship.
-My son is showing an interest in English books, and asks me what some words mean, so I’d like to support and encourage him to learn English.
-We are planning a trip to an English speaking country, and I’d like my daughter to know at least a little bit before we go.
If you’re the type of parent who believes that knowing English opens doors…
…you’ve come to the right place.
Here at Gozango,
I teach English in a way you may not have tried,
I developed this learning system because I believe:
- Teaching should be customized to each student and their interests.
- Learning should be efficient.
- Learning should be fun.
- And I believe learning through songs is not used enough, even though it is customizable, efficient AND fun.
My mission is to share this system with you so that you can help your child to learn English.
Learning English with Songs gets results:
- I speak several language myself – songs are the basis of how I learned them, and remember them.
- I hold a degree in Linguistics from UC Berkeley – there is scientific research to support this approach.
- I’m a mom to 2 little girls who are well on their way to becoming trilingual – the basis of how I teach them is songs.
- I give private English lessons in Finland – the children I teach with this method are singing, dancing and speaking in English after just a few weeks.
As long as your child enjoys music, learning with songs is extremely effective.
Will Gozango work for you and your child?
- Even if you’re not living in an English speaking country…
- Even if you don’t speak English fluently yourself…
- Even if you’ve tried other ways, and your child just doesn’t seem to be that interested…
…songs are a simple way to incorporate English into your family’s life, to learn from a native speaker,
in a way that we like and enjoy.
Are you wondering HOW to teach your child English at home?
- Should you be speaking to your child in English, or not?
- Should your child spend 2 hours watching videos on YouTube each day?
- Should you get them a private tutor?
- What is the right age to start?
I will help you find answers through both research and real life examples,
and show you a specific method you can use at home to introduce English to your young child.
I believe that by incorporating
Each Child’s Unique Interests into the learning process,
the child will be Happier to participate,
and will get Better Results too.
So what next?
If you are willing to give this system a try, to help your child to be bilingual, trilingual or multilingual:
- Take the simple step of signing up for our email list today.
- Visit our blog for lots of free tools to help you teach your child English.
- Play some songs in English on repeat at home, and see what happens.
For parents who want to give their children as many opportunities that they can, in a competitive world of 6+ billion people, I’d like to send you my eBook as a gift, and as a preview of things to come – click here to sign up and receive 17 Ideas to Jumpstart your Child’s English or enter your information below.
No cost, no obligations to read the eBook, to learn more about Gozango, and see if this is a right fit for your family. I won’t be offended if you decide to unsubscribe later. 🙂
You will automatically receive:
- Proven tips to give your child more exposure to English (wherever you are in the world)
- Educational tools you can use at home (and how to get them to pay attention)
- Song lyrics to easy-to-learn songs (that your child will sing and dance to)
- Videos of a real person, with a native American accent, talking and singing to your child (no cartoons here)
Thanks!! and see you soon!
PS. What are you struggling with today? Perhaps I can help. Please send me an email at email@example.com. I’m interested in everyone’s unique situation and read every response.