There is new regulation, the General Data Protection Regulation, which requires organizations in Europe to support Data Privacy.
I am SO HAPPY that this is going into effect on 25.5.2018, because I respect everyone’s privacy. I am doing my part too.
*Go Kilppari!, OY and *Gozango collect data from you through:
-Photos, images, video
-Participation in events
Our intention is to find a harmonious balance between respecting your privacy, and having enough information to 1) create a customized learning experience that honors you, your child and your family, and 2) support our mission to help create a loving, nurturing and effective learning environment for as many people as we can.
We do not sell information collected.
Please see below for the full policy. Thank you!
We collect information through:
- Questionnaires collect contact information to communicate with you (for example email address to let you know about class schedules, mailing address to send you our products and cards)
- To improve the GK/GZG experience (for example, understanding your child’s age and interests and your desires about the class so know what to focus on and teach more effectively)
- By submitting a questionnaire/survey, you also agree that we use the data you provide.
Photos, images, video
- Permission to use children’s image and/or name requires written consent by the child’s parent via this form.
- For adults (age 18+) by joining our email community and participating in GK/GZG activities, you also agree to your image being used.
- Adults, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you choose to opt-out of this item.
Participation in events
- Teachers often take notes about your child’s experience at each event, their interests, personality. We use this data improve and customize our products and teaching methods (for example to see which songs children like the most, which teaching methods are most effective, etc.)
- Please let us know via email to email@example.com if you choose to opt-out of this item.
- We collect your name and email address when you sign up for our newsletter
- Third parties also collect data which we also use. For more information, please read about some of the main services that we use here.
- WordPress website
- By using these platforms, you also agree that we use the data that they collect and provide to us.
If any of this changes, the updated policy will be posted on this page.